September 22, 2010

In Loving Memory

This past week as probably been the hardest week in my life. I seriously never thought losing a friend would be this hard. You don't seem to dwell upon losing a grandparent or someone older as hard because thats life, I guess. I do grieve with that but to strip a life of a 26 year old with 2 babies really pulls at my heart strings. Ashley was so full of life on our photoshoots. She was energetic, did ANYTHING that I asked, She loved getting her picture taken. Probably want breaks my heart the most is I didn't have a single picture with her. Our friends tell me that instead of taking so many pictures of people, make sure people take pictures of you with them too. I'll def do that from now on. But as my Fiance', Chris said, You may not see your face in the pictures but you are in the pictures. Ashley knew you were behind that camera documenting her life, and SHE LOVED YOU THERE. Rest in Peace Ash.


here are some of my favorite pics of ash that I've taken.


Untitled-1



I will never forget you girl!


Photobucket

0 comments: