August 25, 2010

the Zimmers

When Karla emailed me for the first time, I thought she wanted to order pictures of her stepdaughter, Shawna, who I took pictures of previously. Well I'm sure she thought I was a total air head, because I kept telling her that they would be on the disc and then she says, No I wanted a session for me... Well hold the phone, we can do that! :) I was so thrilled to do these because I've always done young couples it seems. I love you couples tho! Well these too we unbelieveably nice and cooperative! They suggested things and I enjoyed working with them. When I asked them to do things they didn't hesitate, and you can just tell the love was real; not put on for the camera. It's amazing to see that. Well, half way through the sessions, they mention they work with my dad! Turns out she used to coach my brother little league team, MAN its a small world!!!! Well after their session, I had lunch with my Dad and Step mom and my Dad asks, "does your camera still work".. and being me, I was thinking "and why wouldn't it" and he was giving David a hard time!! So, David.. I'm sure my Dady said something to ya! haha gotta love him!



1021LD



1020LD



1016LD



1014LD



1012LD



1010ld



1009ld



1007LD



1004LD



1001LD1



1003LD





Thanks Karla and David.. I had the best time and will have the rest to you soon! :)




Photobucket

0 comments: